Our company has over 10 years of professional experience in the execution of chief accounting tasks, be it the performance of tasks for a definite or indefinite period; we also have references from listed companies.
As part of these services the tasks of the company’s chief accountant are performed by our company, supporting the work of the managing director or of the financial officer.
We offer this service not only to companies in need of an accounting executive category person due to the dynamic growth of the company and for the coordination of the financial administration, but also to companies that request – as a temporary solution – to substitute the chief account for a definite period of time.
As part of this service we perform the followings:
- Providing a chief accountant contact person;
- Smooth handover procedure;
- Providing – if required – a junior accounting for data capturing tasks;
- Verifying the previously captured data at the principal’s business site;
- Full-scale review of the accounts;
- Using the software preferred by the principal (Libra, Scala, SAP, Oracle, Navision, etc.) or providing the software used by the contractor (BMD);
- Preparing statements and international reports in foreign language as well;
- Preparing the returns required in the usual course of business such as NAV (Tax Authority), municipalities (local taxes) and generating CSO, NBH and HFSA reports as required;
- Keeping records of the budgetary relations and providing regular information on the payment obligations;
- Conducting administrative affairs connected to the inspection and adjustment of returns;
- Participation and cooperation in the external and other internal audits (SOX);
- Authorised representation of the client upon comprehensive or ad hoc tax audits.